23 August 2006

INTRODUCTION

Hello, Range here,
You ever wonder just how a certain piece of equipment is suppose to fit or be adjusted on the ole hoss there. Well in the weeks, months, years , decades, centuries, and at least a couple of millenniums to come, I figure I'll just give you my thoughts and ideas on that.
I also will be giving you my top picks on what to use and where to buy it. Why? Cause I'm a helpful guy. We are gonna cover a lot of tack from a lot of different disciplines although roping is one of my favorites. So much tack for you women to try to get to match. LOL Anyway that is what this is gonna be about. Wanna stay in touch? Suscribe below. Always glad to have someone else to swap stories with. Like horse training. Got a blog for that as well as some cowboy poetry. So until next time. Treat your wife as good as your horse and she'll stay true to you.

Range

No comments: